DITCH THE SWEATER WEATHER AND SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE SOUTH PACIFIC!
Soak up the sun on Paul Gauguin’s private South Seas island, snorkel with tropical fish and manta rays in Bora Bora and embark upon a five-star culinary adventure designed by the world’s most talented chefs — the Tahiti cruise you’ve always dreamed of is within reach.
SOME FASCINATING THINGS I NEED YOU TO KNOW:
- They have been sailing since August.
- The sailing has enjoyed less than 50 people aboard. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!
- There are a lot of passengers that have opted to stay on board and one lady has been on since the end of August.
- The occupancy limits are still really reduced!
- They are still watching their passengers and have counter issues in place in case there is a COVID threat on board.
- You will still need to wear a mask in confined spaces (but you are in Tahiti – get outside!) Go to the bottom to see an amazing video on Tahiti measures!
- ENJOY my friends!
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Small, intimate, and award-winning: The 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin is the highest-rated and longest
continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
- Extraordinary value in luxury cruising: Our all-inclusive pricing means a relaxed onboard environment.
- Exceptional service: Our crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 is among the highest at sea and includes our own
troupe of Tahitian hosts/entertainers.
- Exclusive retreats: Revel in our private utopias off the coasts of Bora Bora and Taha’a.
- Luxurious accommodations: Our spacious, oceanview staterooms include European linens and in-room refrigerator with beverages replenished daily. Nearly 70% of staterooms feature a private balcony.
- Three fine-dining venues and 24-hour room service: Savor expertly prepared cuisine presented by
our solicitous staff.
- Watersports: We offer a variety of watersports in select ports from the ship’s marina or destination
beaches. We also offer optional PADI SCUBA diving programs.
- Enrichment program: We enhance every sailing with presentations by local naturalists or other local
experts and select sailings also feature special guests.
- The longer port stays: Experience island life to the fullest with full days in port and overnight calls on
Bora Bora and Moorea on most itineraries.
- Moana Explorer Program: During summer and holiday sailings, this unique, groundbreaking program
introduces young travelers to the natural wonders of French Polynesia.
VOTED WORLD’S BEST LUXURY TAHITI, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FIJI AND SOUTH PACIFIC CRUISES BY
TRAVEL + LEISURE AND CONDE NAST TRAVELER READERS.
Contact me for all the details!
You have been looking for new to experience and here it is. Let's talk soon....