All Inclusive Travel Consultant
all inclusive travel hut, atlantis, atlantis ambassador, Bahamas, island, Luxury, travel, travel hut kristin, Travel hut renee, travel hut wendi, vacation, weather, what's new
The Coral Atlantis Lobby is Now Open in the Bahamas
Our Atlantis Ambassadors have been hard at work keeping up with the goings on at Atlantis. Here is the latest for you – our valued client.
Wondering what an Ambassador is? Keep Reading…
For the past several months, we’ve been working tirelessly on a $20 million dollar renovation and re-design of Atlantis’ Coral Towers. These incredible rooms are available for you to book right now!
The beautiful new lobby opened last weekend and is a relaxing and tropical gathering spot with a lounge and bar that serves a variety of drinks as well as a Gelateria and Patisserie.
We continue working on the new pool (exclusive to Coral’s guests), which will open mid- November. It will feature cabanas, a swim-up bar and a place to grab tropical juices and smoothies.
Wondering what an Atlantis Ambassador is?
Atlantis, Paradise Island has introduced its first-ever travel agent education program – Atlantis Ambassador.
Atlantis invites qualified agents to join forces with the largest resort in The Bahamas to earn a certified title as an Atlantis Ambassador.
Call Us 281-377-3488 for more information
What is the weather like in the Bahamas?
- The climate in the Bahamas is sub-tropical.
- In the islands there are basically two seasons: Wet and Dry.
- Average temperatures range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Wet Season is from June through November which is also the hurricane season.
- The height of the tropical activity is traditionally between August and October.
- The Dry Season, much cooler and less humid, is between December and May.
- Temperatures as low as the 60s during the Dry Season are rare but do happen.
- Bright colored loose airy clothing is the recommended daytime wear.
- A light sweater or jacket should be part of your travel gear during the Dry Season.
- Brief heavy showers are common throughout the year. We call that Liquid Sunshine.