How does incentive travel benefit you and your company?
Creativity is born from rejuvenation. What better way is there to reset than by spending a few days away from the office? This is pampering for results, equal parts business and revitalization.
Incentive travel is business-related travel that is designed to provide motivation or incentives to help business people become more successful.
Would your company like to:
Motivate employees or partners?
Show employees you value their service?
Build strong trust within your employees?
Or are you looking to attract more more talent?
Let us put together some experiences that will unite your team
Charter a boat to explore the intimate port of Gustavia, St. Barths.
Visit St. Martin and experience their rich French-Dutch culture
Tee off at the famous Punta Espada Golf Course in the Dominican Republic
Dance in the streets during the St. Kitts Carnival at the beginning of January or Dominica’s Carnival in mid-January
Delight the music enthusiasts in your group with a trip to Jamaica’s Jazz and Blues Festival
Sail on a voyage where teamwork and trust is a must
Fishing off the coast of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mix those experiences with a giving back opportunity such as:
Packing and delivering school supplies for school children in Jamaica, Dominican Republic or Mexico
Painting an orphanage or school house
Reading to school age children
There are many non-profits and service organizations working to improve the community education and wellness in the Caribbean. In the Dominican Republic, voluntourists can donate school supplies to local primary schools and high schools. Visitors interested in helping wellness service projects can donate to the Veron Clinic. This clinic works to improve the health conditions of undeserved people in the surrounding area. Voluntourists interested in help a community in Dominica can donate school supplies and books to the “Open Books, Open Minds – Leave a Book Behind” initiative; this group supports three primary schools in the country. One of the major groups in Jamaica and in Turks and Caicos that accepts the support of tourists is the Sandals Foundation. They work to provide support, teacher training, instructional needs, and donated school supplies to local education facilities.
We cater our Business Travel and Meeting/Event Management services to each one of our Corporate clients. We service a range of businesses from very small to mid-sized to large multi-national corporations!
We are fully committed to meeting each one of our clients’ specific needs by providing:
- Ease of Service: We make travel easy for your company VIPs & other employees. Easy to book and easy to manage.
- Lowest Corporate Travel Rates in the Industry: We offer the lowest rates in the industry including Net Fares and Preferred Rates.
- More time for your company to work on other things: We make life much easier for office managers and administrative assistants who have to book travel for multiple executives and employees. This gives these valuable employees more time to dedicate to making your business better.
- Personalized Travel Profiles: A Blending of our clients’ internal policies while catering to the preferences of their individual travelers
- Proactive Customer Management: Call and speak with a REAL PERSON to make your travel arrangements (or if you wish, just email us). We cater to your companies needs.
Contact our Corporate Meeting & Travel Specialists today to discuss how we can help organize, arrange, and simplify your Corporate Incentive Travel needs.
Our Corporate Meeting & Incentive Travel Specialists at All Inclusive Travel Hut can make business travel much easier, more efficient and less stressful for you and your travelers.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your Company Name’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’How Many Employees Will Attend?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What are you hoping to achieve?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]