Minor Authorization Form

Minor Form

– Authorization for Minor to Travel –

So you are taking the kids this time…

For a minor under the age of 18 to travel out of the United States without both parents and/or legal guardians, a notarized affidavit must be obtained and presented to immigration officials upon departure and return to the United States.  Failure to present this affidavit may result in officials refusing to allow the minor to leave the country.

Please remember these forms need to be notarized.